|Posted by [email protected] on April 26, 2017 at 1:10 AM|
BT Mail is one of the most favorable and precise free web based email service which is accessed by the users all across the world. It provides you brilliant access to create your own email address and experience all its features to send and receive emails and manage your email account. You can get many advanced features due to which users it creates a user friendly interface to access email account. One of its unique features is that, it gives you an access to create Sub email account in your present email account. You don’t even know about the creating process of sub accounts. BT Contact Number provides you some measures to create sub accounts.
Here are the below given some instructions that you need to follow in order to add sub account in your email account:
- At first, you may login to your email account.
- You may Scroll right down to see the BT email tile and pick out the option of Manage BT Email.
- In case you're the primary BT id account holder, then you need to see all of your sub accounts. You could add the ones you're actively using to your BT identity. You may simply enter your password.
- In case you're no longer the primary account holder, you may be able to add every other email you use through presenting the email address and password.
- When you have added your sub accounts, in case you login to webmail with your BT identity, you'll be capable of use the drop-down menu within the top right side to exchange between them.
- That is accessible if you often use some of exchange email addresses as you best want to login with one set of credentials to view them all.
Consider, to installation your device or email application to send and receive emails for a sub account, you will need to use the person's email address of that sub account and its related password.
If you forget the password for a sub account, use your BT identity to log again into the BT email management webpage to reset it.
For any other technical help and support, contact to BT Contact Number UK 0800 098 8400 to get the best solution and great support by our technical experts team at 24*7 to solve your problem.